The organisers of the annual YouthDay Summit have released an official statements to the general public who wish to be part of the summit. A chance to win an essay competition has presented itself; and the organisers had the following to say in that regards:
“The #Youthday 2016 theme is “The Road to 2030:
Eradicating Poverty and Achieving Sustainable Consumption and Production”
If you are made the President of your country for a day, tell us one thing you will do to assist in achieving this
Send us your essay on our inbox with your contact details and stand a chance to make a presentation at the #NationalYouthSummit 2016 and also win fantastic prizes. Deadline: August 31, 2016.
This competition is for all delegates participating in the Summit. If you have not registered yet, register now by clicking this link: http://www.nys2016.eventbrite.com or call
our Call centre numbers +234 909 477 7751, +234 909 477
7764 to get you registered.
Kindly NOTE and observe the following:
1. Minimum of 350 words, maximum of 500 words. Times
New Roman, 12 font size and 1.5 line spacing.
2. must be submitted via Facebook inbook in MS Word format (.doc or .docx), not greater than 50kb in size. Or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Deadline is Wednesday, August 31, 2016
4. Shortlisted essays will be posted on our Social Media Channels, and stand a chance to win fun prizes.
5. Originality of thought is one of the key factors in deciding which essay wins
6. All staff and volunteers of the Golden Heart Foundation GHF are exempted.
7. Grand prize – Presentation at the #NationalYouthSummit 2016, Essay would be published in relevant media