1. Wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime.
2. A stingy man who is single will still be stingy
3. Silence can never be misquoted.
4. If you want what no one has had, do what no
one has done.
5. When God wants to bless you, he puts a
person in your life; when Satan wants to destroy
you, he puts a person in your life.
6. It is better to be single and alone, than to be
married to the wrong person.
7. Avoid a contentious woman.
8. 3 Men to avoid: a. A womanizer b. A hot
tempered man c. A drunkard.
9. Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a
10. Never be yoked to anyone who refuses to be
yoked to God.
11. Words that echo peace in marriage: a. I am
sorry b. Thank you c. I love you.
12. Don’t waste your time meditating or dwelling
on your singleness.
13. Co-habitation is a recipe for marital failure.
14. Deal with anti-marriage dreams.
15. Masturbation is destructive.
16. Marriage without friendship is like a sky
17. If you rush into marriage, you may end up
with a person who will bury your destiny.
18. A successful marriage is always a triangle: A
man, A woman, God.
19. Why you marry is as important as who you
20. Much happiness in life depends on your
21. A man needs divine wisdom from God in
choosing who to marry.
22. Do not place your priority on good looks: no
woman is ugly: she only needs ‘rebranding’.
23. Major characteristicsto look for in a woman:
1. Fear of God, 2. Wisdom, 3. Discretion (Beauty
24. The best way to enslave a woman is to show
love to her excessively-as a rule, women do not
run away from where they are pampered.
25. Love is not blind, infatuation and lust is blind.
26. Love puts God first, Lust puts sex first.
27. Test every love with your peace of mind, if
peace of mind is absent, God is not in it.
28. If you are a true friend, you will attract true
29. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
30. Desperation leads to frustration.
31. Bad marriages can be avoided before they
32. Keep yourself pure and your bed
33. It is spiritual insanity to plan on
converting someone so you can marry the person.
34. Wage war against the devil that fought your
35. Marriage is a covenant, always look before
36. It is better to be single and believing God to
be married than to be married and believing God
to be single.
37. A broken courtship is better than a failed
38. Do not marry money or property, marry a
39. Be presentable